Dumneavoastră vă simţiţi în siguranţă?

1. acum 2 ani

admin

12 Jan 2015 Administrator

În urma evenimentelor din capitala Franţei şi având în vedere declaraţiile şefului SRI, George Maior, că au fost dejucate atentate teroriste şi în ţara noastră, vrem să ştim: dumneavoastră vă simţiţi în siguranţă? Într-o situaţie de pericol credeţi că autorităţile române ar face faţă ? Vrem să ştim dacă vă simţiţi în siguranţă în ţările de adopţie şi, de asemenea, dacă autorităţile de acolo consideraţi că ar face faţă în cazul unor evenimente ca şi cele din Paris, de săptămâna trecută.

2. acum 5 saptamani
    A

maran5

Aug 15

This is a story of the Pandora charm website cheap pandora

3. acum 3 ore

adidas neo online shop

acum 3 ore

You made some first rate points there. I seemed on the web for the issue and found most individuals will go together with with your website.
    <a href="http://www.adidasneo.us.com" >adidas neo online shop</a> adidas neo online shop

4. acum 2 ore

adidas nmd

acum 2 ore

My wife and i ended up being quite thrilled when Emmanuel could carry out his preliminary research out of the ideas he made using your web pages. It is now and again perplexing to simply choose to be making a gift of points which usually others may have been selling. So we fully understand we've got the writer to thank for this. These illustrations you made, the straightforward web site menu, the friendships you will make it possible to promote - it's got many extraordinary, and it's really facilitating our son in addition to our family understand the idea is exciting, and that's highly important. Thanks for all the pieces!
    adidas nmd

5. chiar acum

longchamp bags

acum 16 minute

I抎 must examine with you here. Which is not something I often do! I enjoy studying a publish that will make folks think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!
    longchamp bags

sau Inregistreaza-te pentru a raspunde!

SAU comenteaza direct (nu necesita inregistrare)

Numele dvs.

Scrie un raspuns...