Dumneavoastră vă simţiţi în siguranţă?

1. acum 2 ani

admin

12 Jan 2015 Administrator

În urma evenimentelor din capitala Franţei şi având în vedere declaraţiile şefului SRI, George Maior, că au fost dejucate atentate teroriste şi în ţara noastră, vrem să ştim: dumneavoastră vă simţiţi în siguranţă? Într-o situaţie de pericol credeţi că autorităţile române ar face faţă ? Vrem să ştim dacă vă simţiţi în siguranţă în ţările de adopţie şi, de asemenea, dacă autorităţile de acolo consideraţi că ar face faţă în cazul unor evenimente ca şi cele din Paris, de săptămâna trecută.

2. acum 3 luni
    A

maran5

Aug 15

This is a story of the Pandora charm website cheap pandora

3. acum 2 luni

adidas neo online shop

Sep 19

You made some first rate points there. I seemed on the web for the issue and found most individuals will go together with with your website.
    <a href="http://www.adidasneo.us.com" >adidas neo online shop</a> adidas neo online shop

4. adidas nmd

Sep 19

My wife and i ended up being quite thrilled when Emmanuel could carry out his preliminary research out of the ideas he made using your web pages. It is now and again perplexing to simply choose to be making a gift of points which usually others may have been selling. So we fully understand we've got the writer to thank for this. These illustrations you made, the straightforward web site menu, the friendships you will make it possible to promote - it's got many extraordinary, and it's really facilitating our son in addition to our family understand the idea is exciting, and that's highly important. Thanks for all the pieces!
    adidas nmd

5. longchamp bags

Sep 19

I抎 must examine with you here. Which is not something I often do! I enjoy studying a publish that will make folks think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!
    longchamp bags

6. kobe basketball shoes

Sep 20

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing challenge with ur rss . Don抰 know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar rss drawback? Anyone who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx
    kobe basketball shoes

7. adidas yeezy boost

Sep 20

Thanks for your own work on this web page. My mom take interest in doing internet research and it is simple to grasp why. A number of us know all relating to the dynamic mode you render sensible techniques by means of your blog and therefore improve response from the others on the area of interest while our own child is learning a whole lot. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. You're doing a really good job.
    adidas yeezy boost

8. adidas yeezy boost

Sep 20

I am also commenting to make you know what a really good discovery our daughter experienced using your web site. She came to understand a lot of pieces, which included how it is like to have an amazing teaching heart to get many people without problems comprehend a variety of tortuous issues. You undoubtedly exceeded readers' expectations. Thanks for rendering such necessary, dependable, educational and as well as fun guidance on the topic to Janet.
    adidas yeezy boost

9. basketball shoes

Sep 20

That is the fitting blog for anyone who needs to find out about this topic. You understand so much its nearly laborious to argue with you (not that I truly would need匟aHa). You positively put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!
    basketball shoes

10. yeezy

Sep 21

I must get across my love for your kind-heartedness giving support to individuals that really want guidance on that study. Your personal dedication to getting the message all-around ended up being exceedingly advantageous and has surely encouraged men and women just like me to attain their aims. Your own informative tips and hints denotes this much to me and even further to my peers. Thanks a lot; from all of us.
    yeezy

11. yeezy boost 350

Sep 21

My husband and i have been peaceful that Louis managed to complete his homework with the precious recommendations he received out of your weblog. It's not at all simplistic to just continually be releasing information that many people have been selling. So we remember we now have the blog owner to thank for this. These illustrations you've made, the straightforward website navigation, the relationships you will make it possible to engender - it's got most sensational, and it is assisting our son in addition to our family imagine that the topic is fun, which is certainly highly serious. Thanks for all!
    yeezy boost 350

12. reebok outlet

Sep 21

very good publish, i definitely love this web site, carry on it
    reebok outlet

13. Adidas NMD R1 shoes Ftwr White Blue

Sep 21

I enjoy you because of all of the hard work on this blog. My mom take interest in working on research and it's really simple to grasp why. My partner and i notice all of the powerful ways you convey powerful items via this website and in addition welcome response from visitors on that area of interest then our favorite princess has been learning a lot of things. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. Your conducting a brilliant job.
    Adidas NMD R1 shoes Ftwr White Blue

14. michael kors outlet

Sep 21

There is noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I assume you made sure nice factors in features also.
    michael kors outlet

15. adidas nmd r1

Sep 21

I as well as my friends appeared to be examining the excellent information and facts from the blog and instantly developed an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to you for those techniques. The ladies are actually so excited to read through them and have in effect clearly been tapping into those things. Appreciate your really being indeed kind as well as for pick out this sort of remarkable guides millions of individuals are really eager to be aware of. My sincere regret for not saying thanks to you earlier.
    adidas nmd r1

16. adidas yeezy

Sep 21

I simply needed to appreciate you once again. I'm not certain the things I might have carried out without the aspects provided by you relating to my situation. Certainly was a very frightening case in my position, but discovering the expert mode you handled that forced me to cry for delight. Now i'm thankful for this support as well as believe you realize what an amazing job that you're carrying out training most people with the aid of your websites. Most likely you haven't come across any of us.
    adidas yeezy

17. acum 8 saptamani

tomford sunglasses

Sep 22

Your house is valueble for me. Thanks!?
    tomford sunglasses

18. nmd

Sep 22

I'm also commenting to let you be aware of what a great experience my child developed studying your webblog. She figured out so many issues, with the inclusion of what it is like to have a very effective teaching heart to have others smoothly know a variety of grueling subject matter. You undoubtedly exceeded our desires. Many thanks for delivering these practical, safe, edifying as well as cool thoughts on that topic to Jane.
    nmd

19. yeezy boost 350

Sep 22

I discovered your blog web site on google and examine a number of of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the superb operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to studying extra from you in a while!?
    yeezy boost 350

20. jordan 6

Sep 23

Good post. I learn something more challenging on totally different blogs everyday. It'll all the time be stimulating to learn content from different writers and observe a bit of something from their store. I抎 favor to make use of some with the content material on my weblog whether or not you don抰 mind. Natually I抣l give you a link on your net blog. Thanks for sharing.
    jordan 6

21. Newer ›

sau Inregistreaza-te pentru a raspunde!

SAU comenteaza direct (nu necesita inregistrare)

Numele dvs.

Scrie un raspuns...