Dumneavoastră vă simţiţi în siguranţă?

1. acum 3 ani

admin

12 Jan 2015 Administrator

În urma evenimentelor din capitala Franţei şi având în vedere declaraţiile şefului SRI, George Maior, că au fost dejucate atentate teroriste şi în ţara noastră, vrem să ştim: dumneavoastră vă simţiţi în siguranţă? Într-o situaţie de pericol credeţi că autorităţile române ar face faţă ? Vrem să ştim dacă vă simţiţi în siguranţă în ţările de adopţie şi, de asemenea, dacă autorităţile de acolo consideraţi că ar face faţă în cazul unor evenimente ca şi cele din Paris, de săptămâna trecută.

2. acum 7 saptamani
    A

nike roshe one

Dec 31

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with remarkably brilliant chance to check tips from this site. It really is very terrific and as well , stuffed with a lot of fun for me and my office friends to visit your site really 3 times weekly to see the newest items you have got. Of course, I'm also certainly contented with the exceptional concepts you give. Some 2 areas on this page are unequivocally the most effective I have had.
    <a href="http://www.nikerosheone.us.com" >nike roshe one</a> nike roshe one

3. Adidas NMD x Supreme Camouflage1

Jan 1

Nice post. I learn one thing more challenging on completely different blogs everyday. It is going to at all times be stimulating to learn content from other writers and practice a little bit one thing from their store. I抎 prefer to make use of some with the content material on my weblog whether you don抰 mind. Natually I抣l offer you a link in your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
    Adidas NMD x Supreme Camouflage1

4. acum 6 saptamani

yeezys

Jan 2

I would like to express my thanks to you for rescuing me from this challenge. Because of looking out through the the net and meeting advice which were not helpful, I figured my life was gone. Existing without the solutions to the difficulties you have resolved by means of your good blog post is a serious case, as well as those that might have negatively affected my entire career if I had not noticed your website. Your primary expertise and kindness in controlling a lot of stuff was valuable. I am not sure what I would've done if I had not encountered such a point like this. I can at this time look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for your professional and sensible help. I will not think twice to refer your blog post to anybody who will need direction on this area.
    yeezys

5. adidas ultra boost 3.0

Jan 2

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. ?
    adidas ultra boost 3.0

6. foamposites

Jan 3

I wish to convey my love for your kind-heartedness giving support to people that absolutely need help with this important topic. Your personal dedication to getting the solution all-around had been unbelievably productive and has constantly permitted men and women like me to get to their desired goals. The informative suggestions indicates a whole lot a person like me and far more to my office colleagues. Regards; from everyone of us.
    foamposites

7. michael kors outlet

Jan 4

My spouse and i ended up being contented that John managed to finish up his preliminary research because of the precious recommendations he gained using your web site. It's not at all simplistic to just happen to be making a gift of helpful hints which often men and women have been making money from. And now we discover we have the writer to thank for this. Most of the explanations you have made, the straightforward website navigation, the relationships you give support to foster - it's everything astounding, and it's really helping our son and our family imagine that the topic is fun, and that is exceedingly serious. Thanks for all!
    michael kors outlet

8. yeezy

Jan 5

After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any means you can remove me from that service? Thanks!
    yeezy

9. van cleef arpels

Jan 6

I intended to put you that bit of remark so as to give many thanks the moment again for all the superb thoughts you've contributed here. It has been so surprisingly open-handed of people like you to allow openly what most people would've advertised for an ebook to get some profit on their own, chiefly since you might have tried it in case you considered necessary. These advice likewise acted as the good way to fully grasp someone else have the same dreams really like my personal own to realize lots more with regards to this matter. I think there are millions of more enjoyable situations up front for individuals that examine your website.
    van cleef arpels

10. acum 5 saptamani

kyrie 4

Jan 9

I enjoy you because of all your effort on this blog. Betty delights in setting aside time for investigation and it's really simple to grasp why. Most of us notice all about the dynamic mode you give rewarding secrets through this web site and therefore foster response from people about this concept then our favorite princess is undoubtedly learning so much. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the year. Your performing a remarkable job.
    kyrie 4

11. yeezy shoes

Jan 12

I really wanted to write down a quick note so as to say thanks to you for these fantastic advice you are writing at this website. My extended internet research has finally been honored with sensible content to share with my visitors. I 'd point out that we readers are truly lucky to live in a fine place with many perfect people with beneficial concepts. I feel truly privileged to have seen your entire weblog and look forward to many more brilliant moments reading here. Thanks a lot again for all the details.
    yeezy shoes

12. converse outlet

Jan 13

I truly wanted to send a brief note in order to say thanks to you for all the splendid points you are showing at this site. My incredibly long internet search has now been honored with high-quality information to talk about with my pals. I 'd assume that many of us visitors actually are very much lucky to be in a superb site with so many special individuals with valuable ideas. I feel truly happy to have used the web site and look forward to some more cool times reading here. Thank you again for everything.
    converse outlet

13. links of london sale

Jan 15

I simply desired to say thanks all over again. I do not know what I might have undertaken in the absence of these creative concepts documented by you about such a industry. It was before a frightening dilemma for me, however , spending time with this well-written manner you treated that made me to cry with gladness. Now i am grateful for your work and pray you realize what an amazing job you are carrying out training people with the aid of your webblog. I am sure you've never got to know any of us.
    links of london sale

14. yeezy boost

Jan 15

I intended to create you the little bit of remark to give many thanks again for those pretty concepts you've featured on this website. It is really open-handed with you in giving easily what exactly a number of people could possibly have distributed as an e-book to end up making some profit on their own, chiefly seeing that you might well have tried it in the event you wanted. Those basics as well served to become good way to realize that someone else have the identical keenness similar to my very own to grasp many more concerning this matter. I believe there are millions of more pleasurable situations up front for people who looked over your blog post.
    yeezy boost

15. acum 4 saptamani

jordan 11

Jan 16

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily spectacular chance to discover important secrets from this website. It is often so kind and also jam-packed with a great time for me and my office colleagues to search the blog more than 3 times a week to study the latest stuff you have got. And indeed, I'm also certainly motivated with your effective inspiring ideas you serve. Selected 1 points in this posting are unquestionably the most beneficial we have ever had.
    jordan 11

16. chrome hearts

Jan 17

My husband and i ended up being so cheerful when Jordan managed to carry out his preliminary research using the ideas he was given while using the site. It is now and again perplexing to just choose to be giving for free tips and hints that some others could have been selling. And we also grasp we've got you to appreciate for that. The specific illustrations you've made, the straightforward blog menu, the friendships you help to engender - it's got many great, and it is letting our son in addition to the family recognize that the issue is brilliant, which is incredibly vital. Many thanks for all the pieces!
    chrome hearts

17. yeezy boost 350

Jan 18

I have to get across my respect for your generosity for persons that require help on this one idea. Your special dedication to getting the solution all-around had been astonishingly good and have encouraged most people like me to achieve their pursuits. Your personal warm and helpful help and advice means so much a person like me and much more to my office workers. Many thanks; from all of us.
    yeezy boost 350

18. yeezy

Jan 18

I precisely needed to thank you so much all over again. I am not sure the things I might have accomplished without these advice provided by you regarding that subject. It seemed to be a very traumatic scenario in my opinion, however , coming across a specialized tactic you resolved that made me to leap over joy. Now i'm happy for this advice and trust you comprehend what a powerful job you are putting in teaching some other people all through your websites. Most probably you haven't come across any of us.
    yeezy

19. adidas gazelle sale

Jan 20

Thank you a lot for giving everyone remarkably wonderful opportunity to read critical reviews from this blog. It is usually so pleasing and jam-packed with amusement for me and my office peers to visit your website minimum thrice every week to read the new issues you have. And of course, I'm just at all times contented with your mind-boggling tactics you serve. Selected 3 facts in this posting are indeed the finest I have had.
    adidas gazelle sale

20. adidas yeezy

Jan 20

I am just writing to make you be aware of of the perfect encounter my daughter undergone reading your web page. She came to find so many things, with the inclusion of what it's like to possess an awesome coaching character to let certain people with no trouble learn about certain very confusing things. You undoubtedly did more than people's expected results. Thank you for delivering those beneficial, dependable, edifying and even easy tips about this topic to Janet.
    adidas yeezy

21. Newer ›

sau Inregistreaza-te pentru a raspunde!

SAU comenteaza direct (nu necesita inregistrare)

Numele dvs.

Scrie un raspuns...