Generatia urmatoare

1. acum 2 ani
    A

Sant plecat in spania de 11ani,sant casatorit si am o fetita de 3 ani si jumatate.
    Urmaresc regulat posturile Tv,prin intermediul digitv.nu consider ca inteligenta mea depaseste iq-ul majoritatii,insa o idee in plus conteaza.chiar daca in ultimul timp am mai remarcat cateva intentii de a schimba ceva in deficitarul sistem romanesc de educatie,consider ca actuala generatie este compromisa deja.vedem ce se intampla in romania,si pot sa va asigur ca totul pleaca de jos,de la varsta la care incepem sa ne orientam parcursul vietii catre o identitate ulterioara,ce vrem sa facem in viata,incotro ne indreptam.asa ca...va propun un alt fel de proiect;este nevoie in invatamantul romanesc,mai mult decat matematica-chimie-fizica-limbi straine...etc,de o noua materie.un nou manual de studiu care sa includa:codul bunelor maniere,igiena,alimentatia,iar poate cel mai important lucru care trebuie invatat este RESPECTUL;respectul fata de oameni,fata de sine insusi,fata de natura,si multe altele!
    Multumesc

2. acum 5 luni

maran

Jun 20

This is a story of the Pandora charm website cheap pandora charms

3. acum 3 luni

maran

Jul 24

Create a unique, heartfelt and personal bracelet for cheap pandora her with the gorgeous alphabet charms.
    Spell out

4. acum 2 luni

jordan retro 12

Sep 19

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..extra wait .. ?
    <a href="http://www.jordan12.us.com" >jordan retro 12</a> jordan retro 12

5. adidas ultra boost

Sep 19

I must show some thanks to this writer just for rescuing me from such a problem. As a result of surfing around throughout the the web and seeing tips which were not pleasant, I assumed my entire life was over. Being alive minus the approaches to the issues you've fixed through your review is a critical case, as well as the ones which could have adversely damaged my entire career if I had not noticed your site. Your own knowledge and kindness in touching every item was priceless. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come upon such a solution like this. I am able to at this time relish my future. Thank you very much for the skilled and effective guide. I won't hesitate to refer the website to anybody who desires care on this situation.
    adidas ultra boost

6. jordan shoes

Sep 19

A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in fact purchased me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If attainable, as you grow to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your weblog with extra details? It's highly helpful for me. Massive thumb up for this blog post!
    jordan shoes

7. adidas nmd

Sep 20

I must express my respect for your generosity giving support to individuals who actually need assistance with that issue. Your very own commitment to getting the message up and down has been quite effective and has surely enabled some individuals just like me to realize their targets. Your new informative guidelines implies much a person like me and even further to my office colleagues. Warm regards; from everyone of us.
    adidas nmd

8. Kanye West shoes

Sep 20

It's best to participate in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I'll recommend this site!
    Kanye West shoes

9. adidas nmd

Sep 20

Needed to draft you this little bit of word to help thank you very much as before for those pretty techniques you have featured on this website. It was really incredibly generous with you to supply freely precisely what many individuals would have advertised as an e-book in order to make some money for themselves, even more so since you could have tried it in the event you considered necessary. These tricks likewise worked to become fantastic way to understand that someone else have a similar dreams similar to my very own to find out significantly more related to this condition. I am sure there are lots of more enjoyable moments up front for individuals who looked at your blog post.
    adidas nmd

10. hermes belt

Sep 20

The following time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I do know it was my option to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you would fix in case you werent too busy in search of attention.
    hermes belt

11. yeezy boost

Sep 20

I am writing to make you understand what a outstanding encounter my daughter enjoyed viewing your webblog. She realized lots of pieces, including what it is like to possess a great giving spirit to let folks completely fully understand some complex issues. You truly did more than our desires. Thanks for offering such interesting, healthy, informative and cool guidance on the topic to Kate.
    yeezy boost

12. cartier bracelet

Sep 21

Nice post. I learn one thing tougher on completely different blogs everyday. It can at all times be stimulating to learn content from different writers and follow a little bit one thing from their store. I抎 favor to use some with the content on my blog whether or not you don抰 mind. Natually I抣l offer you a link in your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
    cartier bracelet

13. yeezy boost

Sep 21

I intended to post you the little word to finally say thanks as before on your lovely views you've shared at this time. This is simply incredibly open-handed of people like you to grant easily precisely what most of us could have advertised for an e book in making some cash on their own, certainly seeing that you could have tried it if you decided. Those solutions likewise acted to be the fantastic way to fully grasp that most people have the same keenness similar to mine to find out many more when considering this issue. I know there are millions of more pleasurable instances ahead for individuals who take a look at your blog post.
    yeezy boost

14. adidas outlet online

Sep 21

It抯 laborious to find educated individuals on this topic, but you sound like you realize what you抮e talking about! Thanks
    adidas outlet online

15. Adidas NMD Men Women Mesh Surface Grey Khaki

Sep 21

I needed to put you the very little note so as to thank you so much the moment again considering the exceptional concepts you've featured at this time. This is certainly seriously generous with you in giving publicly exactly what many of us would've offered for an e book to end up making some dough on their own, most notably now that you might well have tried it in case you desired. Those techniques in addition served as a fantastic way to be sure that someone else have similar dream much like my personal own to realize more on the topic of this issue. I'm certain there are thousands of more enjoyable situations ahead for many who examine your blog post.
    Adidas NMD Men Women Mesh Surface Grey Khaki

16. yeezy boost

Sep 21

Thank you for all your valuable labor on this web site. My aunt really likes setting aside time for research and it is obvious why. All of us notice all of the powerful manner you offer good guidance on this web site and as well as boost contribution from others on this content and our favorite child is really being taught a lot of things. Enjoy the rest of the new year. You have been carrying out a powerful job.
    yeezy boost

17. kobe 11

Sep 22

That is the proper blog for anybody who wants to search out out about this topic. You understand so much its almost onerous to argue with you (not that I truly would need匟aHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply nice!
    kobe 11

18. yeezy

Sep 22

I needed to compose you one very little observation to finally give thanks as before for your personal awesome opinions you've shown above. It is simply remarkably open-handed of you to deliver extensively just what numerous people could possibly have distributed as an ebook to end up making some dough for their own end, particularly considering that you might have done it in case you considered necessary. The creative ideas also worked as a great way to fully grasp that the rest have the same interest similar to mine to know the truth a lot more on the subject of this problem. Certainly there are lots of more fun times up front for those who view your site.
    yeezy

19. acum 8 saptamani

fitflops

Sep 22

After examine a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I actually like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will probably be checking back soon. Pls take a look at my web site as properly and let me know what you think.
    fitflops

20. longchamp bags

Sep 23

An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit evaluation on this. And he the truth is bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If possible, as you turn into experience, would you mind updating your blog with more particulars? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog put up!
    longchamp bags

21. Newer ›

sau Inregistreaza-te pentru a raspunde!

SAU comenteaza direct (nu necesita inregistrare)

Numele dvs.

Scrie un raspuns...